Welcome to the
Friendliest Paddle Club in Wisconsin
Mad City Paddlers, based in Madison, Wisconsin, is a club devoted to pursuing paddle sports of every sort. Members organize a wide variety of club trips for flat water canoeing and kayaking, sea kayaking, and whitewater paddling.
Become a Member Today!
Membership in Mad City Paddlers is open to anyone interested in canoeing or kayaking. Go to the Become a Member page to apply and pay for your yearly membership. Benefits of membership include:
- Dozens of organized paddling trips per year. Only members and their guests can join these outings. View our 2021 list of scheduled outings to get a feel for the trips you can attend after you join.
- Monthly PDF newsletter and weekly event email updates
- Ability to post and reply to topics on the Members Only Discussion Board
- Ability to upload your photos and view photos uploaded by other MCP members
- Monthly club meetings featuring excellent potluck meal with paddling presentations by club members, authors, and other experts on paddling topics